Put your iPod/iTunes/etc on random, and list the first 100 songs that play. No skips, no matter how embarrassing.
So, I've got over 2100 songs on here. Should be interesting...
1. Au Contraire – They Might Be Giants
2. Way Up Here – The Fleshtones
3. Planet Shmanet Janet - Tim Curry (Original Roxy Cast)
4. If You Love Someone Set Them On Fire - The Dead Milkmen
5. Climbing The Walls – They Might Be Giants
6. The Meaning Of Life Poem - Monty Python (from Eric Idle Sings Monty Python)
7. Cage and Aquarium – They Might Be Giants
8. Ra Ra Rene – The Fleshtones
9. Rock Notes - Monty Python (from Eric Idle Sings Monty Python)
10. Stone Cold Yesterday – The Connells
11. Margarita – Great Big Sea
12. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
13. Rabid Child – They Might Be Giants
14. Hey Man - Alpaca Brothers
15. I Hate When That Happens - Billy Crystal
16. So They Say – Ensemble (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog)
17. Radio Ass Kiss - The Wonder Stuff
18. Lady Is A Tramp – They Might Be Giants
19. Maybe White Palisades - The Brunettes
20. Satisfaction (I Can't Get No) – Devo
21. Track 02 Alumni Weekend Pt 1 (A copy of a show I did for WBNY’s Alumni weekend, technically multiple songs but since it was under one track I’ll count it as one)
22. Take The Skinheads Bowling - Camper Van Beethoven
23. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn & John
24. The Mighty Ship - The Housemartins
25. Drums Of Heaven - Midnight Oil
26. Mermaid - Crimson Pirates
27. Toad Fish - The Crimson Pirates
28. I Touch Roses - Book Of Love
29. Country Sow - Solid Gold Hell
30. Mná na hÉireann (Women Of Ireland) - The Chieftains
31. Stand In Line (Live) - Midnight Oil
32. I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me (Than A Frontal Lobotomy) - Randy Hanzlick, M.D. (Dr. Rock)
33. X Y & Zee [Sensory Amplification Mix] - Pop Will Eat Itself
34. If Chauffers Ruled The World - MST3K
35. Flowers – Chug
36. Chase Around The Windmill - The Chieftains
37. Certain People I Could Name - They Might Be Giants
38. Quare Bungle Rye - Crimson Pirates
39. Radio They Might Be Giants II - They Might Be Giants
40. Septic Hagfish – Olla
41. We Will Together – Eurogliders
42. Lightnin' Hopkins - R.E.M.
43. She's An Angel - They Might Be Giants
44. Take That - The Damned
45. Brokedown Palace - Grateful Dead
46. He's Gone - Grateful Dead
47. Native Love (Step By Step) – Divine
48. That's So Sad... - Crimson Pirates
49. I Don't Care - The Ramones
50. Shoehorn With Teeth - They Might Be Giants
51. Towers Of London (edit) – XTC
52. I'm Gonna Knock You Out - Peter Zaremba's Love Delegation
53. The Night Pat Murphy Died - Great Big Sea
54. Spanish Bombs - The Clash
55. Complete Control - The Clash
56. Quiet Please – Negativland
57. Preaching To The Perverted - Pop Will Eat Itself
58. Disco Accordion - Myron Floren
59. Reward - The Teardrop Explodes
60. No. 6 The Coombe - The Chieftains
61. God Is A Bullet - Concrete Blonde
62. Danny Says - The Ramones
63. Good Morning Starshine – Various Artists (Hair Soundstrack)
64. Freeways - The Reduction Agents
65. Stomp Box – They Might Be Giants
66. A Song Without An End - The Wonder Stuff
67. Kiss Kiss Kiss - Love Is All
68. All Shook Down - The Replacements
69. The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
70. Screaming Skull - The Fleshtones
71. Homunculus - They Might Be Giants
72. The Devil's Eye - The Go-Betweens
73. Mirror People – Love & Rockets
74. Bastards of Young - The Replacements
75. Cast Your Pod To The Wind - They Might Be Giants
76. Daytime Dilemma (Dangers Of Love) - The Ramones
77. Holiday In Cambodia - Dead Kennedys
78. Pencil Rain – They Might Be Giants
79. My Other Phone Is A Boom Car – They Might Be Giants
80. Motel – The Connells
81. Youth - Love & Rockets
82. Grease – Grease Soundtrack (New Broadway Cast Recording)
83. Summer Nights - Grease Soundtrack (New Broadway Cast Recording)
84. Fingertips – They Might Be Giants
85. Trism - The B-52's
86. Arkansas - John Linnell
87. The Wharf With No Name - The Axemen
88. '85 Radio Special Thank You - They Might Be Giants
89. Crush - Tall Dwarfs
90. Tribute to Pants – MST3K
91. Breakfast At Sweethearts - Cold Chisel
92. Much Easier - The Connells
93. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths
94. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - The Ramones
95. Schallblüte - High Dependency Unit
96. Song list – (From a show at WBNY I did with my sister. It is, basically, us reading the songs we just finished playing.)
97. Roll The Credits - Peter Bjorn & John
98. Theme Song Version 2 – MST3K
99. I'm Allright - The Go-Betweens
100. Beautiful Shame - The Mighty Lemon Drops
Well, apparently my iTunes LOVES They Might Be Giants. Okay, granted, I've got pretty much every single They Album on there (except Here Come the ABCs/Here Come the 123s), but there's quite a few They and They-related stuff on that list. And multiples from some other bands, too. Maybe it's only because I've got 289 albums? No clue. Still, that was rather fun.
|You Speak Canadian Slang|
Aussie Slang: 75%
New England Slang: 25%
Prison Slang: 25%
Southern Slang: 25%
Victorian Slang: 25%
I am completely and utterly surprised at my knowledge of Canadian slang, being a mere stone's throw from the border.
Stolen from jkpolk:
When you see this, post a Pushing Daisies quote in your LJ:
Emerson: Words that sound alike get mixed up in my head.
Olive: Me too. I used to think masturbation meant chewing your food.(pause) I don’t think that anymore.
Mini-grumbly: I have writer's block big time. Plus I am failing utterly to come up with the cash to get the necessary things to do my Evil League of Evil application. Which I suppose is working out for the best because I have writer's block big time.
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Here is what she asked me:
1. Do you like the city you live in?
2. How did you get into Doctor Who?
3. If you could do any job, what would you do?
4. What was your least favorite subject in school?
5. Who's your absolute favorite Doctor (and it is OK to not say Ten)?
1. Yes, I do. Sucks in the winter sometimes, but the summers are generally lovely and Buffalo tends to be less disaster-prone than other parts of the country. Now, of course, that I've said that, we will have a sudden influx of Giant rabid chickens that cause massive blizzards in June or somesuch.
2. I blame my parents. Both my parents started watching it and I, by default, started watching as well. And it just became such an ingrained part of my life that I can't imagine what it would be like if I never started watching the show.
3. I would love to be an actress. Even if it was just in bad b-movies, that would be fantastic. :)
4. Math. I get to a certain level and it turns into gibberish.
5. Ten has actually become my favorite Doctor during the course of his run, unseating Four, who had been my favorite since the late 70's (when I first started watching on PBS). This should give you an idea about how fantastic Mr. Tennant is in the role. :)
So. Anyone want to play? :)
Comment and I shall:
1. Tell you why I friended you - or why I thought you were awesome enough to friend back *g*
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you must post this in your LJ.
I can't promise immediate replies, but I will do my best to get them up in a timely manner. :)
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
1. The Fleshtones - Jet Set Fleshtones
2. The Brunettes - Her Hairagami Set
3. Great Big Sea - Ordinary Day
4. The Reduction Agents - 80's Celebration
5. Crimson Pirates - Tom of Bedlam
6. Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons In the Park
7. Gordon Goodman & Company (A Shoggoth on the Roof soundtrack)- Tentacles
And I tag...whoever wants to do the meme. What can I say. I don't follow directions well. :)
This year I've been busy!
In October I pulled over and changed kaith_rustaz's flat tire (15 points). Last Thursday I punched padraigin in the arm (-10 points). Last Wednesday on a flight to Colorado Springs, I stole the emergency flight information card (-40 points). In January I helped trinalin across the street (6 points). Last Sunday squidexplosion and I robbed a bank (-50 points).
Overall, I've been naughty (-79 points). For Christmas I deserve a spanking!
Your Score: Longcat
70% Affectionate, 33% Excitable, 44% Hungry
Protector of truth.
Slayer of darkness.
Longcat may seem like just a regular lengthy cat, but he is, in fact, looong. For proof, observe the longpic.
It is prophesized that Longcat and his archnemesis Tacgnol will battle for supremacy on Caturday. The outcome will change the face of the world, and indeed the very fabric of lolcatdom, forever.
Be grateful that the test has chosen you, and only you, to have this title.
To see all possible results, checka dis.
|Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
, you're now logged in!
Below you'll find your test result. After, continue on to your
homescreen to discover what we're about.
You scored 45 Idealism, 45 Nonconformity, 62 Nerdiness
Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate,
and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the
important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you
can to help people who are gifted with special abilities.
Your best quality: You're a maverick intellectual
Your worst quality: Your opinions can change rather quickly and suddenly
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
Which Doctor (from Doctor Who) Are You?
You are the fifth Doctor! Probably the kindest and most outwardly agreeable, you're very well liked by all. You have an odd sense of what accesorization. You're also very sporty, and this reflects in your style of dress. Be wary of attempting to become a mentor figure. It might end badly.
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code